Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 02:41:23 GMT

From: Everett Holm <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:29:05 -0800

Turning off the RTF feature in selected mailers:

Microsoft Exchange/Microsoft Messaging
- In your address book, select the internet mail recipient.
- Select the address tab (usually the tab on the right and the one that
comes up by default.
- Uncheck the box that says 'Always send messages in Microsoft Exchange
rich text format.'
- Hit OK. Now your messages will go out in plain old type just like the
rest of our messages do.

Microsoft Internet Mail-
I tried finding a similar option for you all to select. Unfortunately, I
can only tell you I was able to send myself a message without any sort of
attachment popping up.
The settings I might suggest if you believe you are having problems with
the rtf attachments is under the Menu - MAIL/OPTIONS. Under the 'mail
sending format' select 'plain text'. Then under settings for plain text,
select MIME for you attachments and 'Encode sending text' as none.

 Ben Parker .....(Oak Park IL -> Denver CO) ..... [log in to unmask]