Murph Sewall <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 May 1994 21:42:55 -0400
On Wed, 25 May 1994 13:21:36 EDT, Wes Morgan wrote:
>Well, word has spread (via Usenet) that our favorite folks are planning
>their first client advertisement "within 7 days."  Conventional wisdom
>suggests that they'll do it over Memorial Day weekend, when most admins
>will not be on duty (and, therefore, the ads will live longer before
>they are cancelled).
>
>For those of you performing preemptive filtering, here's the updated
>list of addresses from which the flood may come:

Has anyone warned the postmasters at delphi.com, win.net, witchcraft.com,
pipeline.com, crl.com, psi.com, and compuserve.com that their mailboxes run
a high probability of filling with great masses of flames, mailbombs, and
100K files of gibberish in response to 'lcanter' originated mail on their
systems (maybe they can filter at their end--bounce any message with more
than say 10 cc's)?

/s Murphy A. Sewall <[log in to unmask]> (203) 486-2489 voice
   Professor of Marketing                          (203) 486-5246 fax