The Shrim Dude! <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 08:48:18 -0400
It was said:

> Like Anita Cohen-Williams I am puzzled by the reference to "mailbox
> full" messages emanating from AOL.  Relatively few of the Autocat
> subscribers access from AOL or CompuServe (I have none from Prodigy so
> far) but that doesn't protect me from receiving such messages.

Yeh, but AOL os sooo dopey that in the error message it only puts
the user name as supposed to the complete internet address.

It assumes that AOL is an Internet standard or something....

So first you have to suck the dumb users username out of it and then
attach [log in to unmask] and then be able to delete it.

The most weird thing about AOL is it generates 5 error msgs for every
dumb AOL user.

And another dumb thing about dumb AOL users is that they are so dopey that
they blindly subscribe to any and every list without understanding how the
magical listserv works and then don't pay up AOL properly thus their dumb
accounts getting closed without unsubbing from the lists that they have
subscribed dumbfully.

Cheers..
               (o o)             (0-0)             (o o)
  N. Sriram | [log in to unmask] | http://monroe.temple.edu
  Unixmenu Developer, Macintosh Archivist, WWW Builder, User-Support.
  Mama always told me "Speak for yourself Son, the World will listen"