Paul Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:49:15 -0500
We are evaluating the use of LISTSERV as an announce-only mailing list to notify interested users when parts of our website are updated. We would like to make this as automated as possible.

I have just about mastered the basics of creating and administering a list (at least I think I have). Stress the word "basics". Am now wondering if there is any support built into LISTSERV that would allow the web development group to automatically create a message from an .asp page or something, and send it to the list without someone having to sit down each time, compose a message and manually send it to the list.

If someone could point me to a section of the documentation or a downloadable white paper that describes how to do this, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,
Paul Noble, Network Engineer
Cuyahoga County Information Service Center