Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:24:22 -0500
I've not done any list archive editing since the fall of 2004, because
my host site installed some home-grown anti-spam stuff at that time and
it didn't like the looks of the logs when I tried to put them back (the
site listserv administrator couldn't figure out what the problem was
either).  After near a month of trying, we gave up as there was nothing
of any major importance which needed to me changed.

What I used to do was get a listing of the list logs, to identify the
needed log, usually the current, weekly, one.  But it's been two years and
the email command to get that listing of the list logs has clean gone out
of my mind.

What, please, is the email command to get the listing of the list's logs?

Douglas Winship  [log in to unmask]