"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 22:50:11 EST
   Well, to round up:

   The problem is that every post to  the user comes back to the list as
if it is from the original sender, and then gets sent out again (my list
is semi-moderated, so  those posts get sent out again  right away if the
original sender  is on the  list) AND each time  it loops it  comes back
again -3-4-5  times!  I had a  95 limit on  the list which kept  it from
getting even worse,  but that's STILL bad:  15 posts became 95  in a few
hours!

   THESE MESSAGES WERE *NOT* CAUGHT BY LISTSERV AS DUPLICATES.

   The message-id  for each  is different,  of course,  and the  text is
slightly modified in each post by the addition of a few header lines.

   I am NOT a happy camper!

**  Geert K. Marien : [log in to unmask]  (Bitnet: GKMQC@PUCC)  **
**        ListOwner: AIRLINE, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List        **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **