Tue, 21 Feb 1995 20:20:21 -0600
On Tue, 21 Feb 1995, Kevin Brunson wrote:

> I received a reply to the last question (A=no) but not to the first one.
> Can anyone help?
> Is there a way to disable the conceal option for users?  An owner of a list
> that involves sensitive information in a competitive endeavor reports that
> members are unsettled when they learn of concealed subscribers, thinking that
> some form of espionage might be taking place.  Are owners automatically
> concealed?

Well, the default is that subscribers are not concealed; they have to set
it or you do it for them.  If you don't want concealed subscribers,
announce that the list policy is that such are not allowed, and periodically
do a
QUIET SET listname NOCONCEAL FOR *@*
                   ^^^^^^^^^
     (is that right?  ^ I've never mucked with conceal before)

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L