Bo Kleve <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Mar 1995 18:22:02 +0100
Hi!

I am setting up an editors-list and an open list. Those on the
editors-list are the only ones allowed to send to the open list.
That has been solved with the "Send= (editors list)" keyword. I
have also used the "Reply-to=" keyword to have replies sent to
the editors.

What is left, is how to make mail directed to the open list to
go to the editors list. I don't want a message back to the
sender saying that he is not allowed to send to the list.

Can this be done? I have tried to figure out how to do this with
a combination of the Send, Reply-to and Editor keywords, but I
am stuck at the moment.

By the way, how does "Send= Editor,Semi-moderated" behave?

/BoK

 Bo Kleve                   Mail:  [log in to unmask]
 Linkoping University       Phone: +46 13 281761
 Sweden                     Fax:   +46 13 284400