Katherine Villyard <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 10:27:52 -0600
Hello,

We get the following cryptic error messages, interspersed with "correct"
error messages that include a bounce address, etc.  What causes this?  Is
this caused by our mail software interacting oddly with listserv, other
site's bounce messages being formatted in an unfriendly way, both, or
neither?  Listownr.memo and listownr.manual don't seem to cover this
(unless I'm looking in the wrong place).

Thank you in advance,
Katherine Villyard