Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 11:27:23 EST
Sorry, I hit send too soon.

On Sat, 1 Apr 2000 08:06:59 EST, JohnClinton Bradley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is there any way to prevent subscribers from attaching files to Listserv
>messages?  I note that the FILES= keyword only works for NJE files (whatever
>they are).

I have to say I'm getting really tired of answering this question, given
that

- A search of the LSTOWN-L archives would show that it's been answered
  numerous times just this year;

- It's answered in the LISTSERV FAQs on our web site;

- and the Files= documentation says specifically that it does not block
  attachments.

However, once again, see http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/owner-faq.stm#17 ...

Nathan