John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:59:34 -0500

Date:     Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:01:04 -0500
Sender: Ford Taurus SHO Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  SHOTIMES-L Digest - 31 Mar 1999 (#1999-105)
To: Recipients of SHOTIMES-L digests <[log in to unmask]>

Date:     Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:01:04 -0500
Sender:   Ford Taurus SHO Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From:     Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To:       Recipients of SHOTIMES-L digests <[log in to unmask]>

Topics of the day:

  1. 1996 SHO for sale??? Look at this!! (2)
  2. Filter and Touch up paint
  3. Thottle body cleaner
  4. Air Conditioner Problem
  5. Fwd: subframe recall
  6. 80 mm MAF info
  7. SHOTIMES-L Digest - 31 Mar 1999 - Special issue (#1999-104)
  8. Ford unveiles redesigned Taurus
  9. Chromed Slicers
 10. Police Grille Wanted
 11. Caravan to/from convention - West coast SHOwners