Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Oct 1993 11:51:53 EDT
 Columns 93-94 are used to record which "topics" each subscriber has
 requested.  The specific value 'AA' means "no topics" by the way.
 If your list doesn't make use of topics for partitioning the traffic,
 then the contents of that field shouldn't matter at all.  And since
 there is no "Topics=" keyword in the header you posted, that appears
 to be the case here.  Try sending the command,

 query list-name for user@node

 from the list owner userid and see what options LISTSERV says are
 in effect for a memebr that doesn't receive mail.

 -jj

 PS - I believe the bug only applies to lists that are using topic
 support.  I have lots of people on several lists with 'AA' in the
 topics field that receive mail just fine.  I was under the impression
 that the bug was that when topics were added to an existing list,
 that the old subscribers (who have '  ', two blanks) in the topic
 field didn't receive any mail.