Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:31:38 EST
  I have a problem I haven't experienced in 3 years of managing a list of
>2500 subscribers.  On the daily error report there is an email address with
a zillion errors reported.  It is not subscribed to the list and we receive
no messages bounced from it.  It is apparently an address that is being
forwarded to from the subscribed address, but without the bounced message we
have no header to figure out what the subscribed address is.  I have written
to the postmaster there and received no response.  Any suggestions?  Thank
you.