Barbara Lackritz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 21:39:40 -0600
Dear All,

        I'm the lucky listowner for whom Kevin Sinclair created the error
message list about which he posted a few days ago.  I just want to tell
you that it has made my task incredibly easier to have all subs, unsubs,
and error messages in one digest that I can review daily and cut and
paste--to save as needed.  The truncated messages are just long enough to
give the information needed to contact subscribers or postmasters to solve
problems.  In all, it's a real time saver and saves me time, trouble, and
concern about lost information.

        Kevin's address [log in to unmask]

        I'm very appreciative of his expertise and assistance.

        Grannybarb

Barbara B. Lackritz, http://walden.mo.net/~lackritz
Leukemia survivor,  email: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
ListOwner HEM-ONC,  email: [log in to unmask]
Internet support for Leukemia, Lymphoma, and Multiple Myeloma.