Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:08:39 -0400
At 11:55 04/26/2003 Saturday, Lydia Fish wrote:
 >Also, what do I need to add to my list headers so that members can't send
 >attachments or graphics to the list?  I can't seem to find the right section
 >of the listowner's manual.

attachments= no

will reject any message with a non-text attachment including VCARDS.

Also consider a

SIZELIM=

(we use 250 which seems like a good compromise on our discussion lists).

You might consider:

Language= NOHTML

(slightly different operations between LISTSERV 1.8d and current version).

(BTW, some folks try to send multipart/alternative which effectively more
than doubles the size of a post -- the SIZELIM= will tend to trap them.)

/Pete