Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 10:48:04 -0800
Bon Matin Randy,

> Addressee: ca1927
> Reason:
>   %MAIL-E-OPENOUT, error opening !AS as output
>   -RMS-E-CRE, ACP file create failed
>   -SYSTEM-F-EXDISKQUOTA, disk quota exceeded
> The message could not be delivered to some or all recipients.

Disk quota exceeded means the user has used up all his disk allocation
on this server, so it is kind of a "full mailbox".

NOMAIL or DELETE according to your preference

You can scan for ca1927 (or Q LIST FOR ca1927@* ) to find the user.
Normally the originating server is above in the received lines or take
it from the [log in to unmask] address.

BTW anyone can confirm what platform/software cause that ? I thought RMS
was DEC VMS related but I'd rather learn from those who know ;-) ...
--
Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L