Herman Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 13:55:00 -0400
Eric, do you or any of your colleagues have any more info on your
world-wide simultaneous party?  (Your web page still says "We are still
working out the logistics and will post more information in August."
You'll have to hurry to get it out in August.)  Do I remember the date
correctly as September 26th?  We were just discussing that here, and we may
try to reserve a big room to get our list owners together.  I'm sure many
of them have never met one another.

Are you going to air-drop the cake and ice cream?  Use live Web-cams?  Set
up a [log in to unmask] list?

*                                       Herman Collins
*
* 128 McVey Hall                        [log in to unmask]
* University of Kentucky                Voice: 606-257-2256
* Lexington, Ky.  40506-0045            Fax: 606-323-1978

* "I'll only say what I have to, if that ..."  Chilli Palmer