JAN HORTON <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 22:19:25 CDT
Hello. I'm still new at this and am making a proposal to start up a listserv.
My problem is that I haven't a clue about the average operating expenses
for a list. Has anybody done any comparative cost analysis? Is there an
"average" cost per month, or at least some range per number of users?
Clearly, not every subscriber posts to the list every day, yet every one
gets all the posts. What are the cost sharing conventions? Is there anything
written on this?

Thank you!   Janet

*  A POINT IS THE BEGINNING OF MAGNITUDE  * --EUCLID
JANET ELIZABETH HORTON, CO-MANAGER FIBROM-L
SNAIL MAIL:  BOX 57   114 WALTER WILLIAMS
MISSOURI SCHOOL OF JOURNALISM, COLUMBIA, MO 65211