Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 May 2001 15:48:50 -0600
On Thu, 24 May 2001 15:48:20 -0400, Jane-Kerin  Moffat <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I am puzzled, however,  by the problem of plain text version of
>Appendix B, received in
>response to the INFO KEYWORDS command, is not confined to my own
>lists' server.  The version returned from THIS listserv host bears
>same date as the outdated version returned by my own lists' host -
>thus it, too omits the ATTACHMENTS  keyword.

The listownr.memo file may not have been updated yet on all (or even any)
servers.  Documentation available from our website is always likely to be more
up-to-date:
  http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/index.html

and this does include the new information:

  http://www.lsoft.com/Manuals/1.8d/Owner/appendb.html#keyAttachments