Shahar Savyon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 May 1998 12:37:23 +0200
TIA

What do I have to do that my subscribers will get a message like this ?

Sat, 16 May 1998 06:00:13
This message is a "probe" for  your subscription to the PM-NEWS list.
You
do not need to  take any action to remain subscribed to  the list, and
in
particular you should  not reply to this message. Simply  discard it
now,
or  read on  if  you would  like  to  know more  about  how this
probing
mechanism works.

A  "probe"  is a  message  like  the one  you  are  reading, sent  to
an
individual subscriber  and tagged  with a  special signature  to
uniquely
identify  this  particular  subscriber  (you can  probably  not  see
the
signature because it is in the  mail headers). If the subscriber's
e-mail
address is no longer valid, the  message will be returned to LISTSERV
and
the faulty  address will be  removed from  the list. If  the
subscriber's
address is still valid, the message will not bounce and the user will
not