Dirk Herr-Hoyman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 Aug 1994 20:12:08 -0400
The University of Wisconsin-Extension would like to hear from any vendors
of commercially supported Listserv packages.  UWEX has an RS6000 running
AIX that we plan to run a Listserv package on.

We would also be interested in any testimonials from customers.

Please send your responces directly to me.  Thanks.

--
Dirk Herr-Hoyman <[log in to unmask]> |                      Practice
CyberBeach Publishing               |       random acts of kindness