Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:04:28 -0600
At 02:48 PM 10/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Listowner Folks,
>
>Since "upgrading" to Eudora 4.1, I'm intermittently losing communication
>with the three LISTSERV (L-Soft) hosts for my mailing lists.

>10/07/98: An increasing amount of mail directed to Listserv lately has
>been rejected as invalid because the header contains a duplicated
>"Message-Id:" field.  It appears that most of the mail exhibiting this
>specific problem originates from subscribers using recent versions of
>Eudora, the example triggering this FAQ being "Pro Version 4.1.0.67".
>
>Currently I'm not aware of the cause or the workaround, but I've heard
>some speculation that this might be due to a bug in Eudora.
>
>                                        -Kary (SJU Listmaster)
>
>(End Eudora Double Message ID FAQ)
>
>Anyone hear of a fix yet?

I've used Eudora 4.1, and am doing so now.  I've used it both on and
offline, and have had no problems.  HOWEVER, I'm using the REAL 4.1, where
the one cited above is a BETA.   I'll also say that while I was using
several betas, including the one in question, I also had no problems.  But
my first suggestion to anyone would be to get the REAL 4.1 instead of the
Beta, as I did have OTHER problems with the various betas.

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/