Susan Faghani <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 May 2011 14:39:28 -0400
Dear LSTOWN-L Members,

As many of you know, 2011 marks a quarter-century of LISTSERV. As LISTSERV list owners, your work enables LISTSERV software to make a difference to subscribers and organizations every day. We invite and encourage you, as LISTSERV list owners, to share your LISTSERV stories and questions with us.

Were you there since the beginning in 1986? Are you a new list owner? We welcome all perspectives and submissions – you can share quotes or even longer testimonials, photos, video or audio files, anecdotes, email messages from long ago – just about anything that tells your LISTSERV story. We're leaving it open-ended, so you can submit whatever you would like to commemorate the 25th anniversary. Selected stories will be featured in a special LISTSERV at Work newsletter edition in June. And as a thank-you gift, you will receive a commemorative LISTSERV anniversary collectible.

Submit LISTSERV Story: http://www.lsoft.com/news/listserv25years.asp

Live Videocast and Online Chat with LISTSERV Developer Eric Thomas

Be one of the first LISTSERV list owners to submit questions for L-Soft Founder and CEO Eric Thomas to answer during a live videocast and online chat to be held in September. Have you ever wondered why Eric invented LISTSERV? Are you curious how LISTSERV has changed over the years? Do you want to know what some of the very first LISTSERV lists were? Are you interested to hear Eric's vision of the next quarter-century of LISTSERV and the permission email industry? Do you have a big-picture technical question or something you’d prefer to ask beyond the LSTOWN-L list? Submit your question today to ensure your place in the priority queue.

Post Question: http://www.lsoft.com/news/livechat.asp

Thank you, and we look forward to your participation!

Kind Regards,

Susan Brown Faghani, on behalf of L-Soft Marketing