Dave Gomberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 10:19:52 PDT
On Sun, 16 Apr 1995 13:02:30 -0400 you said:
>>Trish, I have threatened AOL with dumping all AOL users and serving
>>them out if AOL didn't stop sending me garbage bounce msgs. [ ... ]
>What kind of "garbage bounce messages" exactly? We generate two bounce
>messages:

The messages generated by AOL are fine.  It is the number of them (potentially
hundreds in one day to the same sender (a list owner)).  Also, do  you really
want to tell a list owner that a subscriber has a full mailbox?  What can
he do about that?

Dave Gomberg, San Francisco           Internet: [log in to unmask]