Jean Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:15:20 -0400
While the suggested enhancements sound useful, I'd hate to see
the general release of the new code delayed by even a day to add
new features.  I want it now!  The options LSoft's already told
us about

(in this message
http://home.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind9908&L=ease-home&P=R8961
Francoise posted previously)

will resolve the complaints I'm constantly getting from my listowners and
subscribers to the lists I manage (usually after a virus has just been
posted: my own lists do have Sizelim keywords).

--
***Jean Snow                                           [log in to unmask] ***
*** UCNS Server Systems/Postmaster/Listserv Admin                   ***