Tue, 27 Apr 1993 11:30:50 -0400
>Poster:       James Ford <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Loopcheck question
>Listserv then sends the message to myself since I'm the "Errors-To:" person
>stating "...header fields in body of text....." or something similar.  No

Cannot answer your query directly, but I found, in what few problems I've
had with this sort of thing, that taking the colon out from after the From:
solves the problem.  (Don't need to do it with the other fields, or, at
least, haven't had to, yet.)  Not all systems have trouble with this, and
it's not altogether consistent (or perhaps it is, but I've not kept notes
on under what circumstances exactly the problem occurs).  Might be the
cantrips cast by individual mailers interfering with the otherwise smooth
workings of the listserv spell.  As it were.

Just thought I'd throw that into the hopper on the off chance it's of any
use.

Mario Rups
co-listowner, ARCANA