John Cunniff -- DeepSpace NetAdmin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 May 2004 20:52:10 -0400
Hello, everybody!

I got a question for you what I noticed from Lynne Farrow's lists of
configuration commands that I need some clarifications below:

>Notebook= Yes,/local/usr/local/mail/listserv/notebooks/amazon-l
>Notebook= Monthly,Owner

What is "Notebook= exactly means? Does that means an owner of the list
have access to editing the file where it is located on the default
directory, right?

>Auto-Delete= Yes,Semi-Auto,Delay(400),Max(800)

I have never seen that above command. what does it do exactly?

>Renewal= 6-Monthly,Delay(14),Probe

What exactly is Renewal= ? I have never seen that before eithe

>Digest= Yes,Same,Daily

What exactly is "Same" after Digest= ? I understand Digest= will provide
your subscribers with an option for digest or nodigest option.

>Filter= Also,[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]

What is "Also" for Filter= ?

>Daily-Threshold= 150

What is it above?

Thanks in advance!