Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:47:57 -0500
On 1/14/2005 4:39 AM, Mike Clark wrote:
 > Hi Ben,
 >
 > We're experiencing this problem now also (even after I sent a polite email
 > message to all our AOL subscribers).  I'd like to try your solution,
 > however, were using LISTSERV Lite and the Mail-Merge= feature is not
 > available.  Is there another work around?

	quiet set (listname) full822 for *@aol.com

This will cause LISTSERV to send each list posting to each AOL subscriber as a
separate message. The AOL Feedback Loop removes the recipient's address from
the 'To:' line and from the 'Received' headers inserted by AOL's own servers,
but our experience indicates that it does not remove the recipient address from
the 'Received' headers inserted by our own mail servers. I doubt that AOL is
giving us special treatment.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator