Glenn Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 May 2001 20:43:14 -0400
My T-1 is about to be shut down by my provider which is in bankruptcy (Darwin
Networks).  They gave notice they will shut me down May 16....  Lots of notice!!
:(

I'm running Listserv and LSMTP on a W2000 machine.  I have an ISP that will
store and save the messages coming in to the server.   Is there any way to
configure a dialup to keep my lists going during my T-1 down time until I find a
new provider?  Will LSMTP work with RAS to get and send messages?

I'm looking at the documentation now trying to figure this out.  I was hoping
someone on the list had a quick answer to my problem.

TIA.

Glenn
TEAM NCM http://www.corvettemuseum.com
http://listserv.corvettemuseum.com