Peacenet Balkans Desk <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:46:05 -0500
Thanks Francoise, looking at those sites is a help. It does show me that the
background color is predetermined except for those who have control over the
cgi scripts, which I don't for this beta version I'm testing. what I think
is needed is another template so that owners can override or rewrite the
style sheet. Seems like a natural addition to the templates.  --  ed