"Humphrey,Mindy" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:10:54 -0400
I have a user that keeps sending this message.

It has been a couple of weeks since Ron and I have received this type of
daily error monitoring report.  I also still have not received a daily error
monitoring report for docupdate-l either.  I have forwarded this report to
you and is listed below.  Would you please see what the trouble is and start
sending to us.  Ron and I have been receiving hundreds of messages of
undeliverable messages which could have been avoided if we were receiving
this report on a daily basis.  Also, is there some way that we can avoid
receiving all of these undeliverable messages.  It ranges in the hundreds
for each message sent to techbul-l.

I cannot see why they are not getting the daily errors message.  Here is the
headers.

OCLC Technical Bulletins
*
* Review= Private
* Subscription= Open
* Send= Owner
* Notify= Yes
* Reply-to= List,Respect
* Files= Yes
* Confidential= Yes
* Validate= No
* X-Tags= No
* Stats= Normal,Owner
* Ack= No
* Notebook= No
*
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask]
* Language= English
* Errors-To= Owner

 Announcements for Docupdate List
*
* Review= Private
* Subscription= Open,Confirm
* Send= Owner,Confirm
* Notify= [log in to unmask]
* Digest= No
* Sender= None
* Reply-to= Sender,Ignore
* Auto-Delete= Yes,Semi-Auto,Delay(2),Max(3)
* Confidential= Yes
* Validate= Yes,Confirm
* Stats= Normal,Owner,Postmaster
* Ack= Yes