Mon, 20 Mar 2006 01:24:55 -0500
Hello.

I gateway the newsgroup rec.music.dylan to my list, and gateway
the list to the newsgroup, for those who are subscribed.

Recently, [log in to unmask] has been auto-deleting the
gateway address.

The daily error report has reported the error this way:

Err First Last  Address
--- ----- ----- -------
 16 03/12 03/18 "Newsgate Newsguy.Com"
                Last error: 5.0.0 X-Unix; 1

After listserv has deleted the address, it sends the usual auto delete
message to the gateway address. The auto delete message then
appears on the newsgroup.

I've written to Newsguy.com, who took over the task of providing
gateway services when Jim @ american moved on. So, far, they've
been unable to resolve this.

So far, signing that side of the gateway back up has restored the
service, but it just got deleted again.

Any reason that this might be happening suddenly?

Thanks for any ideas.

Maureen