Fri, 24 Feb 1995 01:19:26 -0600
On Thu, 23 Feb 1995, Eric Thomas wrote:
> Just do:
>
> //xyz job reply-to=none
> quiet set blah blah

Yes, I know how to do that, even if not, without some experimentation,
the exact wording/syntax needed for a particular problem (thanks to
Norm Aleks for his comments on this).  Ok, I've been deliberately
obtuse.  I wanted a new option (maybe before "quiet," maybe between
"quiet" and "set" maybe at the end of the command) regulating the
output.  The answer seems to be "no" so I'll forget it.  For now.

Durn it, Eric, I sometimes wish you weren't quite so sharp; you just
won't follow the leading questions.  I haven't gotten it to work with
you the past few years so I guess I'd best give up on the socratic
method.  I'm glad I'm not an attorney with you on the stand as witness
for the opposition. :-)

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L