"NATHAN BRINDLE" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Jan 1993 22:49:40 EST
Lydia, you can GET the list (using (NOLOCK ) and check how the options
are set in columns 81-100 (as I recall) or you can send LISTSERV the
message QUERY <listname> for *@* and options for all users will go streaming
by.  :)  Actually, I think the second option is easier....If there is
a slicker way, like QUERY <listname> NOMAIL for *@*, I am not aware of it.

If you send the QUERY command in mail, it returns the options to you by
mail, much more convenient than getting it thrown back at you interactively.

HTH,
Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Staff Advisor, ALPHA PHI OMEGA, TAU OMICRON CHAPTER
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Internet:    [log in to unmask]
Compu$erve:  [log in to unmask]