"LTC BRUCE BACHUS, DA" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Jul 1995 17:40:57 EDT
Subject: Some Quick Feedback

I asked several questions about LISTSERV a few days ago and the responses, both
public and private have been most informative.  There's a lot to learn, but
I compliment the members of this list for helping.  This is quite a robust
support network!  For all those who have replied to my questions, please accept
my sincere thanks and pardon how impersonal this gratitude is.  I've got a lot
of learning to do and during this evaluation period.  I'll provide feedback,
both good and bad as I observe instances of LISTSERV's pros and cons.

With other MLMs I've seen, we can get up and running very quickly.  The time is
ticking so the "court's" still in session.

I won't complicate things right now by asking more questions until I speak with
the guy who's supposed to be maintaining the lists...he's a contractor and
doesn't get paid 24 hours/day like us military types :-)

Anyway, the bottom line is that to date, I'm impressed with the informal
support network exhibited by this group.

Cheers,
Bruce Bachus
LTC, US Amry

--
WITHOUT A COMMITTED FUNCTIONAL PROPONENT,
YOU HAVE NO REQUIREMENT!