Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 21:33:48 -0400
How do you add a "silent" co owner..one who does not need to get
errors...etc...but who may want to get them and deal with them in the future
as a back up? I presently have a co owner (always want to type cow
owner..which fits for lactation : D) ..whose computer is dead. I need to get
someone else in as temp. owner to cover for upcoming vacations...things need
to be monitored, what with political diatribing, etc.

Thanks. Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
Independent Consultant with Excellent Sense of Humor : D
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
LACTNET archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html