"John L. Mottl" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:51:39 -0500
Why not turn it around and make it an option if they want to subscribe.  A
little marketing that this is a benefit that is only available to members,
makes a lot more sense.  Gosh, an union that wants to force it's members
into something, I thought that is what Management did, force people to do
things.  Maybe we need a union against the union?

John Mottl

These are my thoughts and do not represent anyone else.

On 12/5/00 at 10:15 AM the talented Russell, D (Duncan)
offered the following discourse in a most eloquent manner:

>As with everyone else I think that forcing people on a list is probably a
>bad idea, but if you really wanted to do it, you could always set up a
>nightly run script which would remove all subscribers and add them all
again
>(quietly) from a plain text file which you control.
>This way everybody would have their settings reset every night as well.
>This does have the potential to annoy so use it wisely ?
>Duncan

and that is what Russell, D (Duncan) said.