Wed, 4 May 1994 14:28:24 CED
On Wed, 4 May 1994 15:35:52 EST -s93000001-m.erskinerichmond-ccsd-200- said:
>>> I wonder if those on this list would like to consider the obvious merits
[....]
>at least a start towards clarity.  Some never write, so the sub gives
>at least some idea.
I don't see the point. What ARE the obvious merits?
If I  want to contact  an owner of  a certain list  I can search  the lists
database (18 LISTSERVs  hold it). If I  want to know which  lists a certain
person "owns" there's the  database again [btw: you can  S * IN lists WHERE
Owner = Joe.Doe@host] - although I think this is more academic interest :-)

Christian