John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:41:59 -0400
> Hi.
>
> On most of the lists I manage as list owner, and for which I need to
> approve new subscriptions, I have a choice of either submitting
> replying to the message, or clicking on a link that sends the
> approval command to listserv.    But for one of my lists I don't have
> that second option.
>
> Is this an option I can set myself?    Or does this need to be
> activated by a site manager?

Assuming the list in question is on the same server as all the
others, check the ADDREQ1 template for that list. It sounds like it
has been edited (from the default) to exclude the code which
generates the URL. In the listing of the templates on the web
interface, if it is preceded by  (*), this means the template has
been edited. To restore the default, select "Edit", then at the
bottom select "Delete".