Wed, 3 Jan 1996 23:49:49 -0500
-- [ From: Huy Vu * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I guess you're right about the trailing period.  I tried it myself and
Listserv thought it was another address.  Maybe it was a coincidence.  The
thing that bugs me is that I had the error with three different mass imports
of about the same sizes - each only had about 300-400+ additions but under
30K.  And in each I got the password problem, but I remember seeing no
errors messages before the password problem occurred.  However, my original
receives are unfortunately history so I can't send them to you - my email
client froze and lost all attachments (any email >30K) :(.   And
unfortunately all my licensed points are being used on the current list, so
I can't create another one and I don't want to add a ton of other
subscribers that I'm going to have to delete.
If you want, I can send you my original sends.

You mentioned that you ran greater stress tests on Listserv, but could my
system been "broken" because it is on a minimum NT versus a Unix box?

Thanks