"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 14:55:16 -0500
Thanks to Don, Ben, Melvin and Eric (and anyone I might have missed)
for lots of suggestions.  Since I don't want to decrease the size of
digests (the max would have to be set well below 1,000 lines for no
problems), I think I'm left with 2 choices.  As Melvin suggested
privately, I can filter and automate an unsubscribe/explanatory message
for the JUNO digest subscribers.  This would be easy for me but a bit
wierd for the would-be subscribers.

I've decided to try yet another solution:  renewal/probe with
auto-delete/semi-auto or full-auto.

Thanks to all who replied!
wayne

Wayne T. Smith                 mailto:[log in to unmask]
Systems Group -- CAPS          University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey mailing lists