Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:44:08 -0330
I am trying to set up a list that acts primarily as a news list.  We'd
like to have the list name in the "From:" header.  I thought setting
the keyword "Sender=List" would take care of that, but it still distributes
messages with my name in the From: header.  Having seen this from other
lists, I know it is possible, but I can't seem to find the info I need in
the online  manual.

Any help would as always be appreciated.

--
Dr. W. Schipper                     Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of English,              Tel: 709-737-4406