Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 08:09:32 -0600
On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 09:57:51 -0400, Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I have tried to revise the date using the standard get-put but have not
>succeeded.  Does anyone know if it is because dates cannot be changed?

You can edit the Post via GET/PUT but the problem is the index files need to
be deleted also so they can be rebuilt with the new date.  If you just edit
the message, the indexes are not changed and therefore the relative position.
Unfortunately a List Owner does not have access to delete the index files
directly.  You may need to ask the site admin.