Gayle Surrette <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 16:30:56 GMT
I've been getting an error message on a list member saying the
account doesn't exist.  The problem is I deleted the person about
4 1/2 weeks ago when I got the second message.  Then I started
getting the message that the user would be dropped after 5 days
-- you know the usual.  After 2 weeks, I was still getting messages
on this account so I did a review just in case he was subscribed
under more than one address -- no luck.

This is really annoying and I get two error messages per list
message so on busy days it's very annoying.  Any ideas on
what else I can do to get stop the messages from bouncing.
(Oh, just in case you wondering -- I try to delete the person
a 2nd time (and a 3rd) but the listserv says that address is
not subscribed.

I can't think of anything else to try.

Gayle

Gayle Surrette, Dept. Computer Coordinator     [log in to unmask]
Brown University, Maxcy Hall, Box 1916              [log in to unmask]
Providence, RI 02912