Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 18:46:35 -0500
I got an message from Listserv saying that I couldn't add on an
individual to the membership because I reached my max amount of
subscribers at 50.  While I understand that I payed for 50 subscribers,
it is upsetting to turn inocent people who are fans of Melissa down.
So how can I go about adding on more subcribers past the list limit of 50?
Could someone set me up to the next higher limit and add it on to my bill
for April?  I don't want to turn these inocent people down either.  Plus
that wouldn't look good for listserv either.

Any immedaite help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Sue