Glenn Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 18:13:49 -0400
With a week of convincing AOL the Corvette Museum does not send bulk
spam e-mail.....   I would say it is an AOL problem.  They block by IP
address.

If there is a hick-up in reverse DNS they will also block you in a
heart-beat.

If you do a resolve on AOL and get a 554 error they have you on their
spam list...  And they are in no hurry to resolve it...

Lsoft can confirm this.

Glenn
http://listserv.corvettemuseum.com