Sun, 22 Mar 1992 15:23:37 CST

> Look, We have over 500 subscribers to MLA-L (from bitnet and internet
> sites arounds the world).  The ONE ongoing and insurmountable problem
> seems to be with addresses at DUKE.  This clearly means that the problem
> is at DUKE!!!!!!  We have NOT encountered a similar problem with the other
> 505 addresses on the MLA-L list.  I am going to delete the addresses from
> Duke, and will NOT allow them to be subscribed to MLA-L until there is
> some assurance that the Duke network is working correctly.

it may be only the libary folks who are really messed up since I continued to
have problems on govdoc-l from duke.  The intersting thing is, that when I
contacted the domain technial contact I was told that it was the library folks
who had responsibility for the network at duke :-((

-phil

--
     J. Philip Miller, Professor, Division of Biostatistics, Box 8067
	 Washington University Medical School, St. Louis MO 63110