Sun, 30 Aug 1998 23:55:05 -0500
Simply as a mater of curiousity, has anyone else ever seen the reverse?
That is, a subscribers sends an entirely correct command, to the
exactly precise, correct LISTSERV address (I know as I had her do
cc:s for me every time), and she gets back a note telling her to send
commands to LISTSERV rather than the list (she did not send it to the
list, she sent it properly to LISTSERV).

I puzzled over that for a week, with no resolution, just suspicions,
then she went on vacation.  When she returned the problem was gonne
so I gave up trying to figure it out.

Douglas