"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Jan 1994 14:20:57 CST
On Fri, 28 Jan 1994 11:52:43 -0700 John Trimble said:
>He can post to a sublist if he is subscribed with his bitnet address. He
>cannot post if he is subscribed with his interenet address.
>
>Could this be problem with the LISTSERV software?

More likely, his BITNET node name has no registered equivalence with his
internet node name.

By the way, NEPTUNE is not a valid BITNET node name.  (Well, our RSCS
doesn't have it in its tables. nor does BITNIC's.)

Mark R. Williamson, Rice U., Houston TX; [log in to unmask] or @RICEVM1