Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 15:14:08 GMT
On Sat, 30 Aug 1997 09:27:43 -0400, Frank Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Can someone tell me how to set my list so that subscribers can get an
>index of available files or logs and then request those files?

List Owners Manual, Sec 7 covers notebook(list) archives, Sec 8 covers File
archives, setting them up, making them accessible to subscribers, etc.  The
instructions are very extensive and also differ by operating system.  They
are much too long to be briefly summarized here.

Manuals are available at  www.lsoft.com/manuals/index.html for online
reading or download.
 Ben Parker .....(Oak Park IL -> Denver CO) ..... [log in to unmask]